We aim to help the Police family lead a financially healthier and happier life. That’s why we’ve partnered up with No1 CopperPot Credit Union to bring you a range of their savings accounts.
No1 CopperPot Credit Union are one of the biggest Police credit unions in the UK offering savings and lending products to meet the needs of the Police family.
Whatever you are saving for, joining No1 CopperPot Credit Union allows you to become a regular saver.
- Save up to a maximum of £1,000 per month (across all No1 CopperPot Credit Union accounts excluding the Junior Account)
- Open a savings account online
- Pay into your savings account through payroll deduction or Direct Debit – you can request to change your savings contribution at any time
- Withdraw your money at anytime
- Manage your savings account online or through the app.
- Are a serving or retired Police Officer, Police Staff, Police Special or PCSO
- Are related to an existing No1 CopperPot Credit Union member who works for / has worked for the Police Family. You must reside at the same address as your family member
- Are aged 18 or over and a UK / Isle of Man resident.
- Can save £5 a month minimum (there is no minimum monthly savings amount for a Junior Account).
- Your eligible deposits with No1 CopperPot Credit Union are protected up to a total of £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme in the event that No1 CopperPot Credit Union are no longer trading
- No1 CopperPot Credit Union have the discretion to terminate your membership if minimum regular payments into the account are not maintained
- Life Protection is included with all No1 CopperPot Credit Union savings accounts and covers you up until your 65th birthday. This does not cost you anything, it is simply another benefit of saving with the Credit Union. All benefits are paid at the discretion of the Board of Directors. Life Protection is not an insurance policy and is not guaranteed
- Instead of an interest rate an annual savings account dividend rate is agreed each year. The savings account dividend rate is agreed at the No1 CopperPot Credit Union Annual General Meeting (AGM). The dividend is calculated daily and paid once a year, the following working day after the AGM. Dividend payments are not guaranteed.
PMGI Limited, trading as Police Mutual acts as an introducer for Number One Police Credit Union Limited who provide a range of savings accounts for members. This introduction is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
No1 CopperPot Credit Union is a trading name of Number One Police Credit Union Limited, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Firm Reference Number 213301. Registered number IP000078. Registered office: Slater House, Oakfield Road, Cheadle Royal Business Park, Cheadle, Cheshire SK8 3GX.
PMGI Limited, trading as Police Mutual, is registered in England and Wales, company number 1073408. Registered office: 80 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 4BY.