Start saving for your future today
Do you have plans for the future? Or something you’d like to save for? Put your money to work in a Police Mutual ISA and you could potentially be on the way to reaching your savings goals.
The Police Mutual ISA lets you save in the way that suits you. Start saving today with a direct debit of just £30 a month. Or, invest a lump sum from as little as £100.
So take control of your savings with the Police Mutual ISA.
Things to think about
- The Police Mutual ISA is a Stocks and Shares ISA.
- The money you pay in is spread across a range of investments.
- The value of your investment can go down as well as up so when you take your money out you may get back less than you put in.
- Police Mutual ISA is designed to be a medium to long-term investment, held for 5 to 10 years or longer.
- In the tax year 2021/22 the maximum you can save in ISAs is £20,000. You can only pay into one Stocks and Shares ISA each tax year.
- Assuming you save for at least 5 years, we have classified the product as 3 out of 7, which is a medium to low risk investment. This rates the potential losses from future performance at a medium to low level, and poor market conditions are unlikely to impact our ability to pay you. The risk may be higher if you hold the product for less than 5 years. The risk indicator allows you to compare the level of risk of this product against other similar products.