*Offer ends on 31 March 2021. Terms & conditions apply.
If you choose the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card, please also see the Amazon terms here.
After your purchase is complete, we’ll send you an automated email within 15 days to select your Gift choice. Your Gift will be dispatched 30 days after your policy live date. If your application is incomplete we are unable to issue the Gift until 30 days after the policy is live. Promotion excludes residents of Northern Ireland (NI).
Police Mutual ISA – Lump sum saving
If you’re looking for a tax-efficient way to save, with a name you can trust, consider a Police Mutual ISA. You can start saving with a lump sum of just £100 and save up to your ISA allowance of £20,000 in the 2020/21 tax-year. Once you start, you get the sweet feeling of knowing you’re investing in your future.
Things to think about
- The Police Mutual ISA is a Stocks and Shares ISA
- Contributions into the ISA are pooled with those of other savers and investors in the Cautious Managed Fund. The Cautious Managed Fund will then invest in a range of other funds which spread investors’ money over a wide range of investments
- The value of your investment can go down as well as up
- As there are no guarantees on this investment, when you take your money out you may get back less than you originally invested
- The Police Mutual ISA is designed to be a medium to long term investment, held for 5 to 10 years or longer
- Tax treatment depends on the individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future