Win back your car insurance prize draw terms & conditions
Enter our prize draw to WIN back the value of your car insurance up to £1,000 (the “Prize Draw”)
- When entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “T&C’s”)
- Members of the general public are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw and any entries received will not be included in the prize draw. Only serving and retired officers, staff and their immediate family members are eligible. All persons entering the prize draw must be over the age of 18 years and residents of the United Kingdom. If the winner is found to be ineligible, we reserve the right to award the prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize Draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Police Mutual group or their direct family members.
- PMGI Limited (“Police Mutual”) assume (and you warrant that) that by entering for the promotion you have legal capacity to enter the promotion and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (the “T&C’s”).
- The Prize Draw commences at 08.00 GMT on 26 February 2018 and all entries must be received by 23.59 GMT on the closing date of 30 April 2018 ("Promotional Period"). Police Mutual reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries.
The Prize Draw
- The promoter of the prize draw is Police Mutual Assurance Society, Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield WS13 6QS.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is subject to purchasing a car insurance policy between 26 February 2018 and 30 April 2018.
How to Enter
- One entry per person.
- To enter the Prize Draw, participants must purchase a car insurance policy, either online or on the phone, upon purchase quotation individuals will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Entrants are requested purchase a car insurance policy. The terms and conditions will be available on the car insurance product page of the Police Mutual website (policemutual.co.uk/insurance/car-insurance/) and upon request by emailing email@example.com
- Entries must be made personally. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- During the Promotional Period, participants will be able to enter to win the value of the car insurance annual premium up to the value of £1000.
Selection of five winners
- The five prize winners of the Prize Draw will be chosen at random from all complete, eligible purchases made before the end of the applicable closing date. The prize draw will be held on or before 11 May 2018 and the winners will be notified within the following 7 days.
- Each of the five winners will receive a cheque for the value of their annual car insurance premium purchased within the promotional period.
- The winners will be notified by phone.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Legal review is excluded.
- If a prize is declined or unclaimed by a selected winner, or if a selected winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied within 7 working days of the prize draw, the prize will be forfeited. In such circumstances, Police Mutual reserves the right to select another winner at random from the eligible entrants who will be notified by Police Mutual in the same manner described in 15.
- The winners will receive a cheque for the value of their annual premium purchased within the promotional period.
- The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize. Prizes may take up to 45 days for delivery from the day at which Police Mutual receive the winners contact details. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified in the notification of winning, Police Mutual reserves the right to conduct a further random draw to award the prize to another participant.
- To request the name of the Prize draw winners, please send a stamped addressed envelope to Police Mutual WIN back the value of your car insurance campaign, Marketing, Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield WS13 6QS by 30 June 2018. No other correspondence will be entered into. Police Mutual may in their complete discretion, and in the interests of fairness and transparency decide not to disclose the name of the winners when requested.
- Police Mutual accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting any prize, including what is bought with the Prize.
- Police Mutual reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- Police Mutual shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw is governed by English law.