Police Mutual RSP Online Promotion (the “Promotion”) Terms and Conditions
Buy a Qualifying Product (as defined below) to receive a £10 Amazon Gift Card (the “Reward”).
- When purchasing a Qualifying Product, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “T&C’s”).
- Applicants must purchase a Police Mutual Regular Savings Plan promoted as part of the Promotion.
- This Promotion commences at 00:01 GMT on 19 June 2019 and all online applications must be received by 23:59 GMT on the closing date of 09 July 2019 (“the qualifying period”). Police Mutual reserves the right to exclude late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries from this Promotion.
- To qualify for the £10 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card you must be a serving or retired Police Officer, Police Staff, Special or a family member and you must purchase a new Police Mutual Regular Savings policy online. Family members consist of partners, parents, brothers and sisters, children, grandchildren, grandparents, brothers and sisters-in-law, nieces and nephews of members.
- All persons purchasing a Qualifying Product must be over the age of 16 years and residents of the UK.
- Police Mutual assume (and you warrant that) that by purchasing a Qualifying Product you have legal capacity to agree to the Terms & Conditions (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract).
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Offer is not open to employees or contractors of the Police Mutual Group or their direct family members.
How to Enter
- Entries must be submitted by successfully completing an application for a Police Mutual Regular Savings Plan online at policemutual.co.uk/savings-investments/regular-savings-plan/
- Only one Amazon.co.uk Gift Card can be claimed per individual during the qualifying period, regardless of the number of policies taken.
- Provided that the terms and conditions of the Offer have been met, the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card will be delivered by email to the email address held on our systems (by our reasonable endeavours) within 30 days of the Promotion close date.
- Police Mutual accepts no responsibility for the use of the gift voucher or what is bought with the gift card, (including but not limited to any participating stores, the quality of any items purchased, the standard of service received or any disappointment caused as a result of this).
- Police Mutual is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents the participant from or otherwise obstructs him/her in participating in the Offer. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Police Mutual reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- Police Mutual shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The promoter of this Promotion is Police Mutual Assurance Society Limited, Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 6QS (“Police Mutual”)