Terms & Conditions for Police Mutual incentives
Please read the following terms and conditions before you apply:
- This offer is available to customers who buy Legal & General Life Insurance or Decreasing Life Insurance (with or without Critical Illness Cover) directly via the Police Mutual website www.policemutual.co.uk or over the phone on or before 30th June, 2019.
- The e-Gifts available to choose from are:
(a) £75 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*
(b) £75 M&S e-Gift Card**.
- You will be eligible for your e-Gift card six months after your policy start date, provided you haven’t cancelled your policy and your payments are fully up to date.
- A letter or email will be sent to you with details of how to redeem your e-Gift card, please allow 30 days from your policy start date for delivery of this communication.
- If you have previously held and cancelled a Legal & General Life Insurance or Decreasing Life Insurance policy (with or without Critical Illness Cover) within the last 18 months, you will not be eligible for this offer.
- Legal & General reserves the right to cancel your Legal & General Life Insurance or Decreasing Life Insurance policy or your eligibility for an e-Gift card should we discover or have a reasonable suspicion that the terms and conditions of this offer are being abused.
- This offer is limited to one e-Gift card per policy sold.
- You have twelve months from your policy start date to claim your e-Gift card or you will not be eligible for this offer.
- The incentive provider could be changed but the monetary value of this offer will not change.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- This promotion is managed by MLP, The Cowshed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Warrington WA4 4PG on behalf of Legal & General.
- Promoter: Legal & General, Knox Court, 10 Fitzalan Place, Cardiff CF24 0TL.
*Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products available on www.amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
**Cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for M&S Bank services, products or outstanding card balances, made to measure shirts, personalised cards, Lunch to Go, M&S Energy or to buy another gift card or e-gift card.