Terms & Conditions
Standalone Protection Product – Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection
Offer Period: Monday 20 May – Sunday 30 June 2019 (the “Offer Period”).
- The Police Mutual gift voucher offer (the “Offer”) is only valid during the Offer Period.
- To qualify for the Offer, you must have used the Police Mutual Advice Service and taken out one of the Life Cover products listed above between 20 May and 30 June 2019. Plans must be on risk (cover started) within 6 months of the application date, any plans put on risk after this date will not qualify for the voucher.
- One £75 gift e-Gift card per policy can be claimed within the Offer Period. The e-Gifts available to choose from are:
- (a) £75 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*
- (b) £75 M&S e-Gift Card
Members resident in Northern Ireland will only receive a £75 Amazon e-Gift card.
- Multiple applications and claims from the same individual will not be accepted.
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. There is no cash or cheque alternative to the Offer.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Offer is not open to employees or contractors of the Police Mutual Group or their direct family members.
- You will be eligible for your e-Gift card 3 months after your policy start date. An email will be automatically sent to you with details of how to redeem your e-Gift card. Please allow 30 days from your voucher due date for delivery of this communication.
- Police Mutual reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Offer with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- Police Mutual accepts no responsibility for the use of the e- Gift card or what is bought with the gift card, (including but not limited to any participating stores, the quality of any items purchased, the standard of service received or any disappointment caused as a result of this).
- Police Mutual is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents the participant from or otherwise obstructs him/her in participating in the Offer. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Police Mutual shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The decisions of Police Mutual in respect of any and all aspects of the Offer will be final and binding.
- Promoter – Mortgage Excellence Plc, trading as Police Mutual, Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 6QS (“Police Mutual”).
- The Terms & Conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.