Don't compromise on protecting the things you care about. Keep the contents of your home safe with our Renters' Insurance.
With from £35,000 overall sum insured you only pay for the cover that's right for you. From your mobile phone to your TV, your bike to your laptop, your treasured possessions are covered, right down to your digital downloads. What's more at an additional cost we can cover your items up to £2,000 while out and about.*
- Overall sum insured from £35,000
- Personal Possessions away from home £2,000*
- Pedal cycles outside of the home £500
- Up to £20,000 for tenant improvements
- Digital download files £1,000
Terms and conditions apply
Call free today - 0800 181 4990
*Optional extras at an additional cost on top of the premium. Cover for possessions away from the home start
Renters' Insurance - Benefits
- Interest free. We offer interest free monthly payments.
- We will pay any cancellation fee up to the value of £125 from your existing insurance provider
- No admin fees. We do not charge any administration fees to make changes to your police mid-term.
- We'll put you up after insured loss, we'll pay for alternative accommodation
Don't delay - get a quote for our exclusive Renters' Insurance by calling FREE on 0800 181 4990
Renters' Insurance - Important Information
It's important you understand all of the Key Facts Summary for Renters' Insurance. We recommend you read the document (in the 'Important Information' tab) before you apply, and keep it in a safe place.
It's important you understand all of the Key Facts Summary for renters insurance. We recommend you read the document (in the 'Important Information' tab) before you apply, and keep it in a safe place.
This could suit you if you want:
- An interest free monthly payment option
- No administration fee for mid-term policy changes
Police Mutual Assurance Society Limited is an incorporated friendly society. PMGI Limited, trading as Police Mutual, is registered in England & Wales No. 1073408 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 6QS. Our Renters' Insurance is provided by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc.