Enter our free prize draw to WIN a £100 M&S e-gift card (the “Prize Draw”)
- When entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “T&Cs”)
- Members of the general public are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw and any entries received will not be included in the prize draw. Only NARPO members who have completed the NARPO Survey (in partnership with Police Mutual) are eligible. All persons entering the Prize Draw must be over the age of 18 years and residents of the UK. If the winner is found to be ineligible, we reserve the right to award the prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize Draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Police Mutual group or their direct family members.
- Police Mutual Assurance Society Limited (“Police Mutual”) assume (and you warrant that) that by entering for the promotion you have legal capacity to enter the promotion and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (the “T&Cs”).
- The Prize Draw commences at 00.01 GMT on 23 October 2018 and all entries must be received by 23.59 GMT on the closing date of 9 December 2018 ("Promotional Period"). Police Mutual reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries.
The Prize Draw
- The promoter of the prize draw is Police Mutual Assurance Society, Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 6QS.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is subject to the completion of the NARPO Survey (in partnership with Police Mutual) and the submission of a valid email address between 23 October 20 18 and 9 December 2018.
How to Enter
- One entry per person.
- To enter the Prize Draw, participants must complete the NARPO Survey (in partnership with Police Mutual) and submit a valid email address.
- The terms and conditions will be available via the email promoting the survey or via emailing email@example.com (as stated in the article which will appear in the November issue of NARPO News magazine and SurveyMonkey survey).
- Entries must be made personally. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- During the Promotional Period, participants will be able to enter to win a £100 M&S e-gift card.
Selection of Winner
- The prize winner of the Prize Draw will be chosen at random from all email addresses submitted having completed the NARPO Survey. The prize draw will be held on Wednesday 12 December 2018 and the winner will be notified the same day.
- The winner will receive a £100 M&S e-gift card. There is no cash alternative to this prize. In the event of the prize being unavailable Police Mutual reserve the right to supply an alternative prize without notice.
- The winner of the £100 M&S e-gift card will be notified by email.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Legal review is excluded.
- If a prize is declined or unclaimed by a selected winner, or if a selected winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied within 3 working days of the prize draw, the prize will be forfeited. In such circumstances, Police Mutual reserves the right to select another winner at random from the eligible entrants who will be notified by Police Mutual in the same manner described in point 16.
- The winner will receive a £100 M&S e-gift card.
- Police Mutual accepts no responsibility if a prize is defective, faulty, nor any disappointment caused as a result of this.
- Police Mutual accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize.
- By taking part in this Prize Draw the winner agrees to take part in any reasonable publicity organised in connection with this promotion.
- The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize. Prizes may take up to 30 days for delivery from the day at which Police Mutual receive the winners contact details. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified in the notification of winning, Police Mutual reserves the right to conduct a further random draw to award the prize to another participant.
- To request the name of the Prize draw winner, please send a stamped addressed envelope to Police Mutual NARPO Survey prize draw, Marketing, Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield WS13 6QS by 31 January 2019. No other correspondence will be entered into.
- Police Mutual accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting any prize.
- Police Mutual reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- Police Mutual shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- These T&Cs are governed by English law.