Take the 3-step
debt consolidation challenge
If you owe money on more than one credit card or have an existing loan in place,
it can be difficult to keep track of all repayments.
That’s where a personal loan could come in handy, combining all your debts into one fixed monthly payment.
That’s why we’ve teamed up with our trusted partner, Neyber, to offer a loan for debt consolidation to the Police family.
Features and benefits
- Paying off your existing debts with a single debt consolidation loan could reduce your overall monthly payments.
- Only one fixed monthly repayment which could help you budget more easily.
- You could borrow between £2,000-£25,000 over 1-5 years.
- Flexible payment options where you can make overpayments or early repayments free of charge.
- Money could be within your account within one working day of loan approval.
- You are borrowing from a brand that you can trust and already know, either as an existing member or as part of the broader Police family.
Keep in mind
- If you refinance any existing debts you may pay a higher rate of interest or make repayments over a longer term. This means that you may pay more interest overall.
- How much you may borrow and the rate available are subject to an assessment of your individual circumstances.
- If you’re looking to borrow money, it’s important that you make the right choice for your circumstances. Other borrowing options may be suitable for your needs.
- When paying off any of your existing debts you may incur charges or early settlement adjustment from your current credit or loan provider.
- Our loans are only available to serving or retired Police Officers and Staff, Specials and family members of Police employees.
You could borrow a loan amount of £7,000 with a monthly repayment of £209.15 over a term of 36 months at a 4.9% (fixed) rate of interest per annum. Administrative fees are £0. Total amount repayable is £7,529.30. This is equivalent to 4.9% APR Representative.
Our loan calculator is for illustrative purposes only. All loans are subject to status and acceptance by Neyber.
Rates depend on loan amount, term and your individual circumstances and may differ from the Representative APR.
PMGI Limited, trading as Police Mutual, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England & Wales No. 1073408. Registered office Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 6QS. Neyber Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register number 718709. Registered address: First Floor (East), Tabernacle Court, 16-28 Tabernacle Street, London, EC2A 4DD. Company registered number: 08806631. Data protection registration number: ZA039009.