Wherever you are on your mortgage path we're here to help
Mortgage Advice Service
Mortgage Excellence Plc, trading as Police Mutual, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England & Wales No. 03527577. Registered office: Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 6QS.
Where are you on your journey?
Turn over a card
Buying your first home?
First steps...Find out more >
- Work out what you can afford, remembering to factor in fees.
- First-time buyer aged 18 to 39? You could get up to £32,000 from the Government by saving into a new Lifetime ISA.
- Are you financially fit? Avoid big purchases before you apply.
Established and managing ok?
Plan now...Find out more >
- Can you afford a bigger mortgage if you upsize?
- Want to make overpayments to reduce the term and the amount of interest you pay?
- Want to invest in property? See what Buy-to-let mortgages are available, and consider the tax implications.
Retired, or thinking of retirement?
Start thinking about...Find out more >
- Could you help your child buy their first home?
- Cash tied up in your home? Equity release lets you access the cash if you're aged over 55.
- You could become mortgage-free by using your commutation to clear your mortgage debt.