Wherever you are on your mortgage path we're here to help
Mortgage Advice Service
Where are you on your journey?
Turn over a card
- Work out what you can afford, remembering to factor in fees.
- First-time buyer aged 18 to 39? You could get up to £32,000 from the Government by saving into a new Lifetime ISA.
- Are you financially fit? Avoid big purchases before you apply.
- Can you afford a bigger mortgage if you upsize?
- Want to make overpayments to reduce the term and the amount of interest you pay?
- Want to invest in property? See what Buy-to-let mortgages are available, and consider the tax implications.
- Could you help your child buy their first home?
- Cash tied up in your home? Equity release lets you access the cash if you're aged over 55.
- You could become mortgage-free by using your commutation to clear your mortgage debt.