Buy a qualifying product (as defined below) to receive an Alpha Pup soft toy (the “Gift”)
- When purchasing the Qualifying Product, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
- Applicants must purchase a Police Mutual Regular Savings Plan, Car Insurance Policy or Home Insurance Policy (“a Qualifying Product”) promoted as part of the Promotion
- This Promotion commences at 00.01 GMT on 4 September 2019 and all applications must be received by 23.59 GMT on the closing date of 31 December 2019 (“the qualifying period”). Police Mutual reserves the right to exclude late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries from this Promotion.
- To qualify for the Gift you must have taken out one of the Qualifying Products listed above by 31 December 2019
- If the Policy/Plan is cancelled within 30 days of inception you will not qualify for the Gift
- All persons purchasing a Qualifying Product must be over the age of 16 years and residents of the UK
- The Gift cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. There is no cash or cheque alternative to the Gift.
- Police Mutual assume (and you warrant that) by purchasing a Qualifying Product you have legal capacity to agree to the terms & conditions (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract).
- During the qualifying period, one gift can per claimed for each policy / plan taken
- The Gift should be claimed in one of the following ways:
- Qualifying Product purchased by phone: quote ALPHAPUP at point of purchase
- Qualifying Product purchased online: complete the claims form at www.policemutual.co.uk/alphapup
- All claims should be made before the closing date of 23.59 GMT on the 31 December 2019
- Provided that the terms and conditions of the Promotion have been met, the Gift will be delivered by post to the address provided when the plan / policy was taken out. The Gift will be delivered within 6 weeks of your Policy / Plan start date.
- Police Mutual accepts no responsibility for the delivery or quality of the Gift which will be delivered by a third party courier
- If delivery of the Gift is refused or the third party courier is unable to safely delivery the Gift, Police Mutual reserve the right to cancel the promotion
- Police Mutual is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents the participants from or otherwise obstructs him/her in participating in the Promotion. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt
- Police Mutual reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outsides its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- Police Mutual shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
- The promoter of this promotion is Police Mutual Assurance Society Limited, Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 6QS (“Police Mutual”)