Our purpose, vision, values
Who we are and why we're different
We are a not-for-profit financial services organisation. We set ourselves challenging goals to achieve a long-term competitive advantage to enable us to fulfil our purpose. As a mutual, we have no shareholders, meaning we can use our resources to help improve the lives of our members and customers.
We exist to improve the lives of the Police family and we offer this to the Military, others who lay their lives on the line and those who support them.
A better tomorrow for those who protect us today by making their lives easier, happier and longer.
Our values underpin what we stand for and will help us achieve our purpose and vision:
- All of us are better than one of us
- By working together, we do more for our members, our customers and our colleagues, helping all of us to do the right thing more often.
- Wired to care
- A deep understanding of those we serve and work with is second nature to us. It's intuitive. We know how to best serve, support and help our members, customers and colleagues.
- Think commercial. Act commercial
- We mean business. Being great at business is the best way to support each of our members and customers. It is our job to find ways to help them today, tomorrow, forever.
- Be the best
- We set our own standards. We are not judged by anyone else's. Every day we relentlessly challenge ourselves to be better. Better than we were yesterday. Better than others who seek to serve our members and customers.