How has Non Guaranteed performed?
Thu 30 Jul 2020
The table below shows the value of an Option ISA - Non Guaranteed option invested on 1 July 2015 to 1 July 2020. It shows the value that the member could have received if they were to withdraw all of their investment on the specified date.
|Date||Police Mutual Non Guaranteed||% in period|
Example based on Police Mutual simulated past performance figures due to product launching in November 2015. You should remember past performance is no indication of future performance and should not be the reason for choosing a product.
Your investment can go up and down and you may get back less than you put in when you withdraw your investment.
- Example based on a £13,000 initial investment on 1 July 2015 and assumes no withdrawals are made.
- Investment of £13,000 based on ISA transfer.
- Performance figures take into account all charges which applied during the period. Charges may vary.
- The performance of your own investment will depend on how much you invest, our charges and our investment performance.
- The value of tax benefits depends on your individual circumstances and tax rates or legislation which could change in the future.
- Our Options ISA is a Stocks and Shares ISA.
Type of article: Updates
Category: Performance (ISA)
Return to News and Blog