How has Non Guaranteed performed?
Mon 01 Jul 2019
Please see the table below. It shows the value of the Non Guaranteed option invested on 1 April 2014 - 1 April 2019 and the value that the member could have received if they were to withdraw all of their investment on the specified date.
|Date||Police Mutual Non Guaranteed||% in period|
|Total gains||£2,749||+ 21.1%|
Example based on Police Mutual simulated past performance figures, though you should remember past performance is no indication of future performance and should not be the reason for choosing a product.
- Example based on Police Mutual simulated past performance figures due to product launching in November 2015.
- Example based on a £13,000 initial investment on 1 April 2014 and assumes no withdrawals are made.
- Investment of £13,000 based on ISA transfer.
- Performance figures take into account all charges which are applied during the period. Charges may vary.
- The performance of your own investment will depend on how much you invest, our charges and our investment performance.
- Your investment may go down as well as up, so you may get back less than you put in when you withdraw your savings.
- The value of tax benefits depends on your individual circumstances and tax rates or legislation which could change in the future.
- Our Options ISA is a Stocks and Shares ISA.
Type of article: Updates
Category: Performance (ISA)
Return to News and Blog