How to invest in the Police Mutual Stocks & Shares ISA
Mon 02 Aug 2021
Watch our new video
Our new short video tells you how to invest in the Police Mutual Stocks & Shares ISA, and how it can help you save for the things you want.
Find out how the Police Mutual ISA puts you in control and provides you with flexibility over how you save.
The Police Mutual ISA lets you save in the way that suits you. Start saving today with a direct debit of just £30 a month. Or, invest a lump sum from as little as £100.
Get startedFor more information on how to start saving each month visit Save Regularly with the Police Mutual ISA.
Or if you prefer to invest your money for long term growth visit Lump Sum saving with Police Mutual.
Things to think about
- The Police Mutual ISA is a Stocks and Shares ISA.
- The money you pay in is spread across a range of investments.
- The value of your investment can go down as well as up so when you take your money out you may get back less than you put in.
- Police Mutual ISA is designed to be a medium to long-term investment, held for 5 to 10 years or longer.
- In the tax year 2021/22 the maximum you can save in ISAs is £20,000. You can only pay into one Stocks and Shares ISA each tax year.
- Assuming you save for at least 5 years, we have classified the product as 3 out of 7, which is a medium to low risk investment. This rates the potential losses from future performance at a medium to low level, and poor market conditions are unlikely to impact our ability to pay you. The risk may be higher if you hold the product for less than 5 years. The risk indicator allows you to compare the level of risk of this product against other similar products.
Police Mutual is a trading style of The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited. The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. The firm is on the Financial Services Register, registration number 117672. Registered in England and Wales number 99064. Registered office: 55 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0RL. For your security, all calls are recorded and may be monitored.
Type of article: Articles
Category: Saving my money
Return to News and Blog