Get your savings on track with our Regular Savings plan:
- Flexibility to choose how much you want to save - from as
little as £1 a day.
- Fixed regular payments helping you get into the savings
- Pay directly from your Police salary/pension or by Direct
Debit, depending on what suits you.
- Life cover included as standard for added peace of mind.
- A guaranteed cash lump sum at the end of the term to
spend on whatever you like.
- Fixed 10 year term helps you resist dipping into your
- Potential for a final bonus to be added to your payout,
depending on investment performance.
- Switched On Saving - you can choose to start another plan
automatically at the same time every year. No paperwork, no calls,
3. Your potential returns
Based on the details you've provided you could potentially receive a cash lump sum
at 3.10% to
at 6.30% investment growth per year at the end of the term.
1. How much would you like to save?
2. Saving that much per week is the equivalent of
By saving £ each week towards your future, you'd
only be giving up
These figures are only examples of what you might get back after 10 years and are
not guaranteed. They assume that you maintain your monthly payment until the end
of the term. You could get back more or less than the amounts shown and the actual
amount you receive will depend on how your investment grows, on our charges and
on the tax treatment of your investment.
Lower than standard projection rates have been used due to market conditions. If
you cash in your plan before the end of the term, you could get back less than you
have paid in.
We pay external fund managers to actively manage parts of the life fund. We expect
that this cost will be more than covered by the increased investment growth potential
provided by active management. The growth rates used for your plan are prudently
based by making no allowance for this additional performance. For consistency we
do not allow for the extra cost of active management.